1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

bazaar broken?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Elric_Soban, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Elric_Soban

Elric_Soban Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i put a bunch of different types of ingots on the vendor, but they all vanished and all i was actually left with on the vendor was iron.

also, different types of stone dont seem to be named properly.. just says granite.. not which type.

anyway, still kindof buggy. any word on fixes?
    thanks

2. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

sorry, how much stuff did you lose, (approx)?

3. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I submitted a bug to UO about granite.

Didn't realize it could happen with regular ingots too.

The GM response was (paraphrased) see if you get it back when your lease is up.

To that response I say, thank you very much, if I get my stuff back, i might try doing a bazaar vendor again in a month or two.

4. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

how does it change the vendor fees when poof?

5. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I think I eliminated the vendor fees for those item by making sure they are not for sale nor for buying. 5% of zero value is zero right? hehe unless the bazaar vendors are using some of that new math.

6. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

I thought zero meant FREE? If you can make an Item essentially not for sale, then you 'could' use it like additional storage?

7. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm, trying hard to remember what I did. Can't be sure I set the price to zero or if I set the buy limit at zero and the sell limit above the quantity.

Technically you could use it like additional storage but I don' think this is of real concern with respect to storage. Remember everything going on these type vendors is a commodity deed. So for every item you do this for you are only dropping 1 item count from your house or bank. Drop in the bucket. Plus it costs minimum of 1000 to get one of the vendors so at least they would have to pay something for the storage. I think storage counts more focus on those non-stackable items.