1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

bb_enhanced UI radar problem?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by dupapa, Oct 19, 2008.

1. dupapa

dupapa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

hi.. using BB-enhanced 2.1.1

just wondering.. is it normal that wandering healers now do NOT show up on the radar?

2. Sabbath

Sabbath Guest

Hi dupapa - I would recommend that you re-post your question on the Kingdom Reborn forum. While the guys who created and maintain the UI mods might see this they definitely will see it and respond to you on the KR forum.

Good luck!

*Edit: I thought that I would confirm that I do not see them on my radar map either although I do recall them showing up whenever I'm dead - they correspond to the "Resurrection" category of items which I have check marked for both the full and radar maps. You may still want to pose the question to see if they should be showing even while alive but I don't suppose they would be necessary except for when you're dead and looking for a rez...

3. dupadupa

dupadupa Guest

sabbath.. thank you very much for that reply... you make a very valid point in regard to whats the use of seeing them when your alive... maybe first in a minute ill go kill myself and see what happens!!!

thanks for the advice