1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] BBE UI for the new SA Beat Client?

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Old Man of UO, Jul 18, 2009.

1. I posted this in the KR forum also, just not sure where the Modder people will see it.

Will we see this and is it an easy upgrade? I miss my enhancements... and you Modders did such a great job, hope we don't lose it.
  2. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

After taking a few minutes debating on possibly delving into modding, I decided I do not have the patience for such a thing. I am now with Old man in hoping someone else would be kind enough to do them. :( I could live with out them....But much appreciation would be had for anyone who did do them, since I won't be. :)
  3. Zym Dragon

Zym Dragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 18, 2004
    There are are few of us who are anxious to create mods, but unfortunately mods are not "seen" yet by the SA client. Hopefully this will change soon so we can work on them.