1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

BC

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Guest, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

How unlikely is it to get the mace back that I dropped ?

2. You have a better chance seeing a dinasour being hatched, than seeing that mace again. [​IMG]

3. SaintSylvia

SaintSylvia Guest

Who did you drop it too?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Who did you drop it too?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure who got it. It was a group fight east of skara docks earlier tonight. I was on skullcrusher.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

You have a better chance seeing a dinasour being hatched, than seeing that mace again. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, but maybe not.

It was just a dexer mace, ones like that aren't too tough to get with the runic improvements. Not like they are poor and need to sell it. Maybe I get it, maybe i dont, it was my own fault :p

6. Malador

Malador Guest

Depends who you dropped it to. Some BC like Garret will melt there grandmothers stuff and give back ingots while others are pretty good sorts. Kinda depends on how it dropped (insurance bug versus no insurance) and who got it.

7. Nfusion

Nfusion Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I'll ask around and see if anyone grabbed it...

8. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

You have a better chance seeing a dinasour being hatched, than seeing that mace again. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, but maybe not.

It was just a dexer mace, ones like that aren't too tough to get with the runic improvements. Not like they are poor and need to sell it. Maybe I get it, maybe i dont, it was my own fault :p

[/ QUOTE ] It was one of those times when you read something someone posted like I did yours. That I couldn't resist posting that comment. [​IMG]

9. `Lynk

`Lynk Guest

Welp, haven't heard anything yet.

Something tells me its long gone by now.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Depends who you dropped it to. Some BC like Garret will melt there grandmothers stuff and give back ingots

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL