1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Be careful buying T-Maps

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Flutter, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Make sure when you buy a map it says it is still "tattered" in the title.

If it does not have the "tattered" title it means the map has already been decoded. There is a good chance the map is in one of the unreachable locations.

These maps are supposed to get reset but you have to wait 30 days, so best not to buy them unless they haven't been decoded yet.

2. Zurhet Pebblethief

Zurhet Pebblethief Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Good to know, I was wondering as I was completing mine tonight where the title went. I thought I had gotten a hold of some old pre-tattered wall map, maps that had no tattered in the titles.

3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present

Aye I found quite a few of my friends didn't know that, so I figured it'd be a good idea to post since all the new changes have made them popular again.

4. Corvak

Corvak Guest

A non-tattered map must be dug by the one who decoded it, so it's useless to buy one.

A completed (dug up) map, will note that and the name of the one who completed it as well.

5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present

This is not true,but I still don't recommend buying them.

6. Corvak

Corvak Guest

Yep, I was confused... (did they used to work that way? Maybe i've been incorrect for years :O)