1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Be Carefull: Blessed shipwreck footware being sold on ATL

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Longtooths, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Longtooths

Longtooths Supreme Commander
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend LTC

Dregg, Assia Penryn and Lt.Snuggles like this.
  2. Dregg

Dregg Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

There was discussion in gen chat on Atl about this last night. I remember the link you posted. Totally sucked for @Deaol.

Longtooths likes this.
  3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

while i agree and have known that this item was re-created by a corrupt EM, the same can be said for many items that have been recreated or duped. Its all about how desireable the item is, as deco or otherwise. I sold a double blessed prepatch shipwreck hat at auction for around 100m last year, and think they do still hold a decent value in that range even tho there was the incident with the corrupt EM.

Jake Snake likes this.
  4. Longtooths

Longtooths Supreme Commander
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend LTC

Every item's price is determined by people's desire. All I am seeking to do is educate unsuspecting people of the history of these items. It is up to the buyer to determine, if after knowing the history, they still deem one of these items to be worth 325m (the price I saw it being offered for)

Assia Penryn likes this.
  5. Riyana

Riyana Operations
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Campaign Patron

Information has been put out there, and buyers can judge for themselves the validity or lack thereof of said information. Caveat emptor. Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.