1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Be great if.. those vendors where stocked up!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by domii, Jun 20, 2013.

1. domii

domii Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've been running around trying to find things such as Anvils/Forges/Storage Chests and some resources (cloth, leather, etc) and most of the vendors around are pretty much cleaned out.

Although big thanks to New2 for helping me out!

With all the new people coming to the shard if some more folks could pitch in just a wee bit and restock their vendors it would be a great help. Plus it will make the shard look even more alive.

And looking forward to being robbed blind and pk'd while attempting to shop those vendors too. This is Siege after all!

2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I'm sure the vendor owners will wake up, when they see the demand. A good advice is to use gen chat, if you need anything, most Siege players are very helpful. I know my vendors need to be restocked too, I will try to find the time, even when both my RL job and garden need me too.

#2 FrejaSP, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2013
  3. imported_Ally Oop

imported_Ally Oop Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Im working on that now with chests, forges anvils, looms, etc etc. Vernia market (Magincia) the shop will be renamed Household Goods. I also carry empty potion kegs there. At the Zento moongate Gil Vendors I have all crafters tools for a very good price.

4. chise2

chise2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Arrr & Yarr Pirates!

Yeah I am going to have to restock my tailor reward vendor soon. May also consider reopening the furniture vendor I had some months ago depending on what I see other vendors selling. But yeah I am guessing vendors will start to fill out once people see that there is a demand for things again.