1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Be on lookout for ...

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by MonkeyDLuffy, Apr 16, 2009.

1. MonkeyDLuffy

MonkeyDLuffy Guest

Hi everyone,

I have been addicted to the Tokuno/Ishi Champ spawn for the past months. Yes, the replica drop rate has decreased post-publish 58.
    But I have befriended with many of the regulars at the champ spawn. It’s fun doing the champ more than the reward itself.

Recently, I noticed a character name started with “Nxxxx” (sorry I don’t quite remembered). Always show up at Sleepy Dragon Spawn at Tokuno.

Mage on an ethe beetle. He always show up around oni/hyru. He will lure un-godly amount of monsters. Twice my client crashed, I guess with too many monters on the screen. At the beginning, I thought he was a necro. But more and more I feel that he only do so in the attempt to “blue” kill anyone that is at the spawn.

Others at Tokuno have also ran into him. Some of them believed the character does not speak English.

We know how long the help button works. So if you are at Tokuno and you see a character name started with a capital N, on a ethe beetle. Be careful.

2. Vandetta

Vandetta Guest

aww this is cute...

hugs?

3. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

heheheh, frankly I wish it weren't illegal to do, but last i checked...

4. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

It shouldn't be illegal if someone is afk... atleast casting a gate infront of an afk player is not illegal. Guess thats the point of incognito :)

5. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

mmmm dragging spawn is illegal im pretty sure. I got in trouble for it once
    at dreadhorn dungeon, though i talked my way out of a mark on that one..

6. ColterDC

ColterDC Visitor

I love people who lure monsters onto me.

Just means I don't have to go looking for something to kill.

Just kill them all, every time he drags them over, he'll get bored and leave.

7. Kaleb

Kaleb Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Thats why I try to kill people at spawns, so they cant lure onto me.

8. pacific cruiser

pacific cruiser Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

your talking about Nirvana from BASE he's japanese dood, or says he is... Caz from ZKV has a japanese friend that was going to talk to him....if you dont have a good connect he will get ya! I carry greater confusion blast pots to stop em from getting me.. usefull item to have on ya!!!