1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

beanfest-i hope this is ok to post

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by susan4633, Oct 31, 2008.

1. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

1115am eastern ( i think 1115 could be 11am) loonyburgh goofy speedway beanfest EVERY Saturday
    also 8pm eastern MONDAY nights same district and place.
    could be valuable for new cats and emotions since we only have 1000 bank

2. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Awesomeness. Is this your doing or something you heard from someone else? If yours, keep the Sunday night beans in mind (maybe sat, sun and tues?) Just a thought.

3. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I think it's CCG. And it's ok to post :) so long as no links are given.

4. Stubby

Stubby Guest

With my catalog toons, I take them to DDL in River and stand in the crowd. After a group coming out of a CFO that won beans, they throw them there. This has been great for me. Just another alternative, if you have the patience.:popcorn:

5. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

yes :) no longer on wednesdays at 9. and thousands get thrown (at least i went from 600 to 10000 on one saturday am)

6. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Nov 1st, in Kooky Grove at Toontown Central (not Welcome Valley), inside the gag shop:

10AM Squeaker (Sergeant Squeaker aka Sergeant McWolf)
    11AM Squeaker (Sergeant Squeaker aka Sergeant McWolf)
    06PM Fangs McWolf (me) <-- I am aiming for this time
    07PM Fangs McWolf (me) <-- I am aiming for this time

All 4 times listed are eastern time.

If I happen to miss one of the times, I will throw the following hour. So if you don't see me by 6:15/7:15, then I will throw an hour late for that time.