1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bear point

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by JamezC, Feb 26, 2010.

1. JamezC

JamezC Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hello,

I own an 18x18 in fel in a town apparently named bear point. Is there a living community here? And would somebody of that community like to have the place.

Let me know what's up

Thank you
    - James

2. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You may want to contact Lace if she still plays. She is Bear Point at least once was. Im not sure if she is still around. Been years.

3. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

Lace is in my guild and is still very active on Catskills. She owns and operates the Luna Rune Library on the Northwest corner of Luna along with either 3 or 4 more Luna vendor houses.

Bearpoint was the home of many of the members of Dark Revelations over the last 3 years. I had an 18x18 there as well. After the recent split in D|R, many of us have moved away from that area and are making homes around our small player run town near the Fens of the Dead.

I don't think there is much of a market for homes in that area for us any longer, but I'm sure there would be someone that would want it if you just spammed in Luna a bit. (although, getting a house on Catskills isn't really that difficult)

4. JamezC

JamezC Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I was more worried that i was withholding the building from the community. I don't want to keep it if somebody wants to finish off a player run town here. But otherwise its not a bad spot.

Thank you for the information. I was also trying to figure out who Lace was on my brothers aim list and now i think i have it :)

Is there a good place in fel on catskills to place an 18x18 that is somewhat secluded that you know of?

Thank you
    - james

5. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

Yeppers, no problem on the info. And thanks for the consideration of asking if the place was needed. There isn't a player run town there, so it's safe to drop.

There are PLENTY of Fel spots available. A member of my guild even placed a freakin CASTLE recently. And keeps are easily had for 30m or less. I'll keep my eye out from a prime spot that opens and meet ya to show ya! Good luck!

6. JamezC

JamezC Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

That would be awesome thank you so much!

7. They Call Me Al

They Call Me Al Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I believe there is an empty max locks area right infront of fel cove.

There are also a few areas like horse shoe island that have really nice secluded max locks spots available