1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Beard Dye?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by jtw1984, Jun 3, 2009.

1. jtw1984

jtw1984 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Does hair dye work on beards? Or is there some special type of dye? I've been looking for beard dye but cant find anything.

2. male characters will get a option to do the beard.

3. jtw1984

jtw1984 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah I tried double clicking but it doesn't give me an option for beard. It says only to dye hair. When I click it goes "You are bald."

But I have a full beard. I'd like to stay bald but have a different color beard.

4. Hanna

Hanna Guest

Shouldn't putting hair on your char and dying dye both your hair and your beard at once? then you should be able to remove just your hair and keep your beard color?

5. did you try this inside the shop with one of the NPC? Or just buy a bottle?

6. Lady Lovely

Lady Lovely Guest

I had to do one of my chars recently. If I remember correctly you go to the hair stylist to do this. First you dye your chars hair then you have to change your hair style to no beard and re-choose your beard back to what it was and it will be colored. Good Luck:thumbsup:

7. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

This is funny, coming from someone named "Lady Lovely". :p