1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Beast Suit

Discussion in 'UHall' started by xxrod17xx, Apr 24, 2012.

1. xxrod17xx

xxrod17xx Adventurer

So im kinda confused about this thing, never used one...did they nerf it? Cause I never hear anyone complain about it anymore.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The suit was adjusted in publish 75

3. xxrod17xx

xxrod17xx Adventurer

Does this make it worthless? I didnt know if i should use it or not. Seems worthless now.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

That is totally a matter of opinion. When I asked about it on UO Warrior the concessus of opinion was it wasn't that great for pvm. For pvp I have no idea.

5. Swordsman

Swordsman Adventurer

people are keep saying someone killed UO, they are not interested in this suit anymore....

6. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Its pretty much worthless now although if you already have one I am sure there is some use that you can find for it. Petra my offer still stands to help you make a good pvm suit. In fact I will help anyone that wants with suits.

LordDrago and Sevin0oo0 like this.
  7. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

On my "to do" list is to make all of my characters their own uber suits. :) LOL

Just never get around to it. I was going to try out the beast suit, but then it got nerfed to "below the Abyss", and as a result, I think it is useless in almost all circumstances.

I looked at my main characters suit the other day, and it is quite pathetic. :)

I have this thing about not liking to repair my suits (or having to worry about it), so almost all of his armor items are self repair. LOL
    The result is, although I have decent mods (100% LRC, good HPR and MR), his resists are abysmal. I believe 1 or 2 might hit above 50, none above 60.

Hmmm...guess I should move this up a bit on my list now that I look at it.
    Was thinking about giving one of my chars the sorcerer's suit (at least until I make her one)

In any event...Beast Suit?...not worth it in PvM or PvP nowadays.