1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Because I'm crazy..

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Turtle, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I left KoC, not because I had a problem with anyone nor do I think anyone had one with me.

I made my own guild and I will be running solo on my tamer if I play at all. I will be in CoM so I will be orange to everyone of the major guilds including KoC. I will be allied with no one, so if your KoC feel free to kill me if you can.

I've come to the point where I'm very bored with this game and need some sort of challenge. I hope but still doubt being orange to every "pvp" guild including KoC will bring me just that. I really got very bored of destroying everyone we came across and/or camping houses in Luna waiting for someone to come out.

If you see me, which will be on a limited basis...I will not be inside a house nor will I be camping any of yours expecting balls to drop when we know they won't.

Not much else to say I guess...see you on the field,

D

2. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

D, All I can say is, we all understand what you mean about the bordom, and I truly hope you have some fun, and we think your a damn good egg, Im going to miss the fun in vent of course, so you know as well as I, your more then welcome back at anytime, you always have a home here, and if you wanna log into vent every now and then to spice things up, lemme know,

Thanks for being a good friend and a damn good Guildy to everyone.

Fudd

3. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Can I Join?

4. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

if you'd pvp on a non tamer you'll prolly have more people willing to fight you.. i personally dont like dancing around a dragon trying to reveal a stealther who will just run or smoke bomb if i do manage to cast a spell on them.. not talking ****.. just saying

5. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Got sick of being killed ? Come on I Need more counts.

6. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

no d who will i mess with in vent. damn you! ill just use icq to **** ya off lol. hate to see ya go.

7. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Sucks to see you go. We have had our differences for about 7 years now, but you're a good guild mate.

8. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Hate to see you go bro, I really do. Hopefully you get bored of the solo game and come back to the heroic and righteous KOC.

9. Turtle

Turtle Guest

*shrug* it was fun for awhile tonight..until some ****** from TD started following me around with his dragon trying to fight with me....I'm not going to let that fly, I attacked his dragon and I hope you guys killed him....like I said Im going solo for awhile so all you blue punks don't think for a second you can be protected by my l33t tamer skills. I will turn on you before I fight an orange...your such losers. Join a faction or get off the field.

10. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I will hop on vent when I'm drunk to tell you what I want to do to you, no worries...