1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bedlam quest

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Darken (Cats), Jan 21, 2009.

1. can somebody help me out with this one? is there any way to get the spawn to stop attacking long enough to make it to the necromancer?

2. Gladius

Gladius Guest

Invoke the Honor Virtue they will allow you to pass.

3. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

*Delayed response*

A few ways:
    1. use honor virtue
    2. run very fast and pray
    3. method #2, but with invisibility precast (or pots)
    4. try again later, sometimes he wanders in to the entrance area (but not often)
    5. bring a decoy (A friend is better than a pet)
    6. stealth
    7. fight your way in

I typically use method #3. People I go with use method #5 (I make a great decoy and it's the safest method unless I screw up). Once I used method #7, but that just made me rich and I never made it to the necromancer.

There's another one too... method #8: kill all the spawn until everything spawns either in the graveyard, the back corner or Red Death's stable. It gets you gold, items a chance at marties and thesis notes, then you can march right in, just avoiding Red Death.

4. RichDC

RichDC Guest

There is another option,

cancel the quest!!!

Its more pain than its worth!!!

Only 3things in bedlam worth killing are :

1) Grizzle
    2) Champ Spawn &
    3) Red Death (drops the briddle and occasionally...VERY occasionaly the steed as will al named mobs down there)