1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Beef em up!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lucy of Kenton, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Lucy of Kenton

Lucy of Kenton Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i remember sl's from moonglow and it was good fun, sl's being a good challenge. did two today and was very disappointing. seems they have been down graded and killed in a matter of 2 mins. cant they be beefed up a bit? make them a challenge

2. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You know what would be fun is allow some "Reds" to pay to play an SL. See if they can figure out a way to survive a mob of PVMers bent on getting a cloak and or mempo for themselves. When i say reds i mean the best pvpers out there. Say 1M gp at any faction base (would be people camping i think if it was just the SL base)

3. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

[​IMG]

I don't think being too weak is the only problem when it comes to them going down too fast... keep in mind, more actually showed up after this.

4. I haven't even tried to join in the fun... what's the point?

5. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable

remember these arnt actually Shadowlords, their just manefestations.
    Ment to be just reflections of the shadowlords looking over Tokuno for the Item their after. The real shadowlords which we'll see in a few weeks will be very much harder ;)

6. 2 Minutes to kill them? At Mount Sho its usually too packed to even draw the Shadowlords bar before he's mostly dead. With all those greaters the lords don't last more than 30 seconds usually. Hard for the average player to get a cloak really.

Melissa

7. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master

Old Man, don't waste your time, the current set up's pretty lame.