1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Been a long time, how is siege doing??

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by TetTrix, Nov 4, 2013.

1. TetTrix

TetTrix Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Its been quite awhile since Iv played siege, or even checked the forums.. Figured id stop in and say hello.. Was wondering how the sever population is now a days? and are there any old players whom remember me? I doubt ill ever come back as too much has changed now, but figured i see how things are and say hello! =)

Lilly [OTF]
    Tetsujin [OTF]

2. ISPREDEM

ISPREDEM Adventurer

dont know ya but Siege is a thriving place...more people than most would think...enough people to attract scammers to the shard thats for sure..its not to tough to learn all the new stuff...so maybe it would be worth a try for ya!

3. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Bo/hugi remembers you! A good mage never gets old specially on siege.

4. TetTrix

TetTrix Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Oh wow, your still here Bo Bo that is amazing! you still talk about yourself in the 3rd person? haha.. How is the items n such, is there still a small % of the shard who dominates item wise? is it still only 1 blessed item?

5. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

They improved the dungeon loot in 3-4 dungeons. It is better than artis, you can also craft some killer stuff. So the item wars have stopped. Everyone runs about the same stuff, or whatever they are willing to lose. Yes still only 1 blessed per character. They also made it where you can place a house on siege and 1 other shard. And do you think the Bo would really change! Bo knows

Black Jesus likes this.
  6. Donal Mor

Donal Mor Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend LDH

... which ones? I am still trying to assess what and where I should venture out to. Or... what is worth the time to do.

7. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

A few here do still remember you :)

8. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Shame, Wrong, Covetous. Shame seems to be peoples favorite. They also upgraded despise on regular shards but we didn't get that upgrade because of champ spawn.

9. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*waves*

10. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

Lots stop in here pretty often. Once in a while it prompts someone to play again.

11. TetTrix

TetTrix Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Oh wow, i see some familair names here now, Freja, Kelmo :heart: and and Hattori!! And hmm, that sounds interesting, well atleast it sounds more balanced pvp wise now then, vs how it was when we all quit, (OTF) just could dominate the entire sever lol.. I sure do miss playing here, I just feel so out of the loop, its been 6 years! If i can dig up an old account I may have to activate it and check out some of the stuff and maybe could play again. Thanks for all the info and best of luck to you all!! hope to see some more familair names on here!

12. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Revisionist history is best history!

kelmo likes this.
  13. Gerbiler

Gerbiler Adventurer

Yes I remember you sir. I remember you posting those sick links in vent with all those twisted comments in vent. I cant believe I clicked on one of your links.

14. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Everybody's hugging!