1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Been a long time...

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Malforce, May 30, 2008.

1. Malforce

Malforce Guest

I used to post here fairly regularly...it would have been three + years ago now I think. I reactivated on a strange impulse this evening just to check things out. I figured out that everyone is at Luna now instead of Brit...is there anything else I should know?

2. ParadoxUO

ParadoxUO Guest

I hope you enjoyed last night.

Please keep training and askign questions...

If you have a tamer let me know so you get a super dragon and an event war horse.

Have fun and be safe.

Oh, WELCOME BACK.

3. Malforce

Malforce Guest

Yeah, I've been having a good time so far. I'm having trouble finding info on the new skill interactions now though. Here at stratics the "detailed" skill info for arms lore is still just a table of all the ridiculous replies you get from using a skill on the item...might hurt your opponent quite a bit, watch out! Where is all the info discussing how it affects your crafted items as a smith or tailor? If anyone could direct me to some more current info than what's here I'd appreciate it.

ICQ 335147160