1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Been away for a while

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Raven_Tremere, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Hey everyone...

I have been away for quite a while and i would like to see how many of my guild mates are still around and how many don't play anymore... so please I will be on and off, don't have a permant connection yet only have it when I am in town and have a wifi connection so I will see everyone very soon and wish all a happy holiday...

Until next time,
    Raven Tremere
  2. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Welcome back!

Which guild were you in?
  3. am still included in DTA but I haven't seen anyone from that guild online in a while so I was just wondering
  4. Bruin

Bruin Guest

I have seen some DTA run around, but not many. Shame, they are one of the oldest guilds around. I would suspect right now, an active primary crafter guild with a well stocked mall would do really well.
  5. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 16, 2007
    Yeah you should definitly come back, siege is start to pick up again... a lot new faces in training
  6. Welcome back home. Oh and if you need a lil extra space to store stuff I run a Hotel mainly for the NEW players for free.Just ask for Scopulus Falco or Drake Ta'Kier.Just ask in General Chat.Id be happy set you up in one of the nice rooms we have st help get you going till you build your own home.The NEW Hotel was mainly build from donation from the SP players.
  7. HaHa

HaHa Guest

...and old ones returning lol.
  8. Timothy_SP

Timothy_SP Guest

I've been contemplating a return, but doubt it will ever happen. How many old REV and/or SP! are still around? Hmm?