1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Been gone 2 years, Help queue is still broke.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Leira of Asrai, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Leira of Asrai

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm returning to UO after about a 2 year break. There were a lot of changes since I played last, but it seems that some things haven't changed.

Tonight I had to page a GM for a character issue. I was placed 6 in Queue, hmmm that sounds familiar. I was surprised that a GM responded fairly quickly, which is a refreshing change from how it was before. All during our interaction and even after the session expired, I kept getting that standard message You are currently 6 in the help queue. Too funny!

[​IMG]

2. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

Yup - one of the perks of paging a GM. The fact you got one that did not spit out the canned "look in the knowledgebase" is a miracle in itself.

Welcome back!

3. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

ea's gm program and cust service stand firmly behind there WDGAF slogan..translation?
    We Deliver Always Forever!!....real translation?...We Dont Give A F%#%
    lmao sorry! had too

4. Fink

Fink Guest

You think you've got problems, I've been in the help queue since before you took your 2 year break.. I'm still #6!