1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Been gone a while...

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Caelas, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Caelas

Caelas Guest

Reactivated my account, grabbed my GM fisher and went out to sea...

As I'm fishing, I get a message that something was tangled in my line...and some "Delicate Scales" appeared in my bag. I know this never happened about a year ago...what other changes to fishing has there been? Has it got...better?!?
  2. Baghdaddy1

Baghdaddy1 Guest

Delicate scales are an ingred used to imbue the UBWS property on weapons.

Compared to other imbuing ingreds, they do not sell very good at all.

However, every now and then I will find the need for them i.e. putting UBWS on the butchers war cleaver to farm bora pelts or a nice pvp war fork.
  3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004

Caelas Guest

Thanks for the link...I was hoping fishing had gone through some cool changes...are the MiB chests any better? If memory serves me correctly those pretty much sucked...lots of crap.
  5. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    As always they are talking about some love to fishing but .....

MIBs are still pretty much usless, ASOS ore ok but again I am just stockpiling in hopes that they actually do get some love.