1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Been working with a packie in Fel...

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Mac, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Mac

Mac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Still trying to work with a packie in Fel...

Been working with a packie in Fel and have gone from 30 or so to 47.6. Thing is, I cannot target steal from the packie, only random steal. I'm in Fel, guarded by the packie, dealing with 4 stone items at the moment. I am not guilded. Is that the problem?

12/30 Edit:
    Well, still having the same issue, any ideas at all? I have been able to target steal the dired flowers, onions and herbs, but can't seem to target steal from my packie.

2. Mac

Mac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

So, with no answers, I had to start messing with everything cause I wanted to steal....and found the issue.

Legacy pack and targeting needed to be ACTIVE, not the targeting used with the EC or Pinco's UI. Once the legacy targeting was active, it was no big deal to target items within the pack. Are others using the Legacy targeting while stealing in dungeons? My stealing isn't high enought yet to hit the dungeons, but I'm getting there so if there is no answer once I hit the dungeons, I will update y'all.