1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Begging] Begging Bug?

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Guest, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I started begging today. I figured with the changes to the BOS I needed a new source of income. Anyway, I noticed that when I beg Gypsies or wandering healers they stiff me even though they said they would give me the goods. I took screen shots. Is this a common thing? I can understand the Gypsies saying one thing and doing another but the healers too? Pictures are of a gypsy begging success (pre and post showing my gold count).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You got the 5 gold. Just move the cursor off the stack then back over it and it will show the updated amount. This happens with stacks of stuff sometimes. The number just doesnt update when its highlighted until after you move the cursor away and then back.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Certain NPC types will do that, yeah. Good intentions and empty pockets, I guess. I think it's still possible to gain skill from them, though.

4. I just got 2 single coin stacks in a row that when you try to pick them up you get the slider bar and it shows that you have 65533 gold in the stack.

Checked it with the vendors and it's just one gold, but you can't stack it or anything.

Anyone else had this problem?

5. Fink

Fink Guest

Yep, that's a known bug. I'm pretty sure you can still spend it if you buy something worth 1gp.