1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Begging Lanterns

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Connor_Graham, Nov 29, 2009.

1. At what skill level do you start getting the lanterns from begging? I started this skill specifically to get these and even though I'm getting the water and bread from the 1st level of items, along with several of the 2nd level, I have as yet to see a lantern.
  2. Nevermind. Found my own answer by finally getting enough skill to start getting them. For those who want to know, you start getting them at around 54.0.
  3. pacific cruiser

pacific cruiser Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 13, 2009
    got my next good one a fishing pole at 65 skill you'll end up with tons of stuff like previous post says till you get your sake!! i mean tons
  4. Fink

Fink Guest

I thought the level only referred to the rarity of the drop, not the skill at which they can be acquired. You learn something every day! :thumbup:
  5. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003
    Fink, that Who wants to be a Gorillionaire sig is genius!