1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

begging sux 4 trick or treat

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Lorddog, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 25, 2004
    I have gm begging just for this event and after 4000 begs (trick or treats i mean) or so I have 3 grims and 1 skull on pikes.

hmm now that i look at it seems like it is .1% chance?

2. lols

lols Guest

and you are complaining?

Scarcity makes them worth more.
  3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003
    As of last count I have received 4 skulls on pikes and 2 grim warnings. I haven't done much Trick or Treating compared to last year either. Having a good macro helps a lot.
  4. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

I can't complain this year. I think my shard got saturated with the stuff. Must be a lot more beggars than I'm aware of. I managed to sell 29M worth of merchandise. I trashed a load of cookies, cakes, and pies. Grim warnings quit selling early on and eventually the skulls on pikes wouldn't sell either. And yes, I did lower my prices through several stages, about every 2 days.

I would like to hear from a Dev whether non-beggars were getting last year's beggar rewards, if it was lower than GM beggars that were getting them, or neither. Reports here on Stratics were rather skimpy. I hope it was lower skilled beggars and not the masses.