1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Beginner needing Help

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by BrennenMcSteak, Mar 21, 2013.

1. BrennenMcSteak

BrennenMcSteak Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hail And Well Met:
    First off i just returned to UO after a break and decided to raise imbuing so i can start to make my own suites and maybe others since i have 0 gold and looks like every toon needs million of gold suite so my question is : what is the best way to start getting the materials so i can start making a suit for a toon. Also what would be a great money maker so i can start my life over here in UO. I was thinking Thrower or a Sampire or if you all can tell me something better please all is needed Thx in advance BTW i am on Atlantic server. So if this is a bunce of ramblings meds are kicking in

2. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Last August when I returned from my break of 8 years I had the same goal as you. I built a sampire and began to farm shame, unraveling mostly everything for the basic ingredients. You get gains as you go, and build a stockpile of the basic ingredients while your at it. He is also workable for farming the other mats needed for imbuing better items after you legendary your imbue. I've read that you gain faster on a non gargoyle character, but once your there, the gargoyle is your best for their natural bonus, and for the queens forge bonus to imbue.

Your going to need a lot of residue and essence, and thousands of gems to get to 120.

3. BrennenMcSteak

BrennenMcSteak Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

ok that brings me to my next question in shame that loot is just insane is ther any item i need to look fo to maybe sell for a bit of cash

4. Grace of Minoc

Grace of Minoc Journeyman

I only look for any piece of jewelry non-cursed, that has ssi and no other mods, or ssi and mods that go good with a dexxer type if your talking about
    selling.

Oh and have read splintering weapons are sellable too, don't want brittle, non repairable, or cursed tho as the pvpr's like these.

And of course anything non-cursed that says Legendary Artifact, good luck with that :)

#4 Grace of Minoc, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  5. BrennenMcSteak

BrennenMcSteak Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

any of u play on Atl?