1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  1. This.. while typically a gypsy event.. is going to be celebrated in Magincia this time around.

First on the Agenda..Celebrating Magincian loyalty amid the riots and deaths.

Second... The wedding of Captain Valek and Lynne Zellinous.

As always.. going to politely request a menu from Mags.. And reception will be at the Sea Witch. (That was approved with Circe.. before Valek's Hiatus)

thoughts on events.. or games to host during?

2. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Perhaps I should volunteer my services for the Bachelorette Party.

3. Okay as we all know, he wedding has taken place.. However.. we are still planning an event for Beltane.. Things that will be included thus far... Egg hunt: Horse Race: An item baked into a cake you have to find (Like Mardi Gras):

Beltane is Tuesday, May 1st this year. Tuesday tends to be mining days and the turnout isn't great then anyway.. soooooooooo we may do it the following Friday.. Provided I clear it with Circe first.