1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Event Benambra’s Trail: What Now? (10/24, 9pm est)

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by EM Barnaby, Oct 19, 2013.

1. EM Barnaby

EM Barnaby UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

From the Desk of Detective Thorpe, Lead Investigator
    To All Royal Investigators,

I will be holding a meeting in the new Britain office five days from now at nine in the evening. We have reached a critical juncture during our investigation of Benambra and the Pentad of Power. We have recently obtained one artifact, while another is believed to have fallen to our unseen enemy. This leaves three artifacts unaccounted for, and no leads to follow. My hope is that we can come together and discuss what we know, and begin our search on this evening. I will collect reports at the end of the evening, which will go towards your promotion progress.

You will find me in my usual spot at King Blackthorn’s Castle – we shall proceed from there. Please review all of your notes in order to be prepared. Thank you.

Signed,
    Thorpe
    ~~~~​
    WHEN: 10/24, 9PM est​
    WHERE: Castle Blackthorn, Britain (Trammel)​
    WHAT: A meeting to be followed by a short(ish) investigation. Unlike usual investigations, this will NOT be a “quest” style that you can do whenever. Points in the Investigator System will be awarded. Please refer to THIS PAGE for a recap of what has taken place so far during this story arc.​

Pandora_CoD and Lord Bytor like this.
  2. Lord Bytor

Lord Bytor Sage
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran K^S

Well, Nuts ! I will be getting on my shoes and heading out the door to work at that time. I hope Thorpe will post a summery of what was discussed and what was found out. At least this will give a chance to the others to try and catch-up in points ;)

#2 Lord Bytor, Oct 19, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
  3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Only two of us participated in this, I hope to make it to the follow up!