1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Are we going to get any demons or berzerkers here?
  2. I believe we have to finish off the remaining shadowlords and they may appear.
    Where are you Siege? Could it be that KoC is too chicken to tangle with teh shadowlords... I have'nt seen them there yet.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

maybe is everyone wasn't so preoccupied with ganking at the gate somethign could get done, its Magencia all over again.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Aye, KOC was around but they were up to their typical MO !!!!
    I can't do double whopper with cheese myself so I'll gank it !!!!!
    I HATE PK'S !!! [​IMG]
  5. Did you guys know that cursed arties are falling off the Daemons. Lets push it so we can get Daemons on Siege, PEOPLE!!! I'll even stop stealing...I promise! [​IMG]
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Is blackrock still working on Siege? Casting Armageddon was blowing the shadow lords up, anyone can cast it, and the caster has a darn good chance of getting the cursed cloak.
  7. Does not work anymore. And no more cloaks are apperaring on the SL death. This is on Siege.