1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Best all around

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Te'kan, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Te'kan

Te'kan Guest

I am looking for a decent all around template that is PvM but also better then avg on PvP (factions). I have 119 archery and 118 swords (raising both) and the accompaning skills. I am just having a problem with understanding bushido/Chiv or the New Sampire/Whammy.

What do you guys think is the best all around dexxor, because it seems that the old straight warrior is dead.

your thoughts? Also I am looking for a non Item dependant class due to me playing on Siege.
  2. Archon007

Archon007 Guest

WOW! That is a tall order, best all around with non item dependent class, probably why you have no responses. :)

I would go Archer Tamer

120 Archery
    110 Tame
    110 Animal Lore
    90 Heal
    110 Anatomy
    90 Vet
    90 Tactics

For PvP use a Dread Mare and Bake or Mare and Beetle for PvM a Greater Dragon.

That's about the best you are going to get. Very Strong in both PvP and PvM