1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] best bow in UO

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by elrond_uo, Feb 25, 2009.

1. elrond_uo

elrond_uo Guest

ok i burnt this bow and have decided to sell it, it may be one of the best pvp bows i have ever seen(and ive crafted quite a bit)
    i will xshard delever it for the right price. searous offers please pm me or aim me at fuznutz412 i do know what it is worth and low ball offers will not even get a responce ty for your time

[​IMG]

2. Noobish Noob

Noobish Noob Guest

Better?
    Composite
    Balanced
    50% Hit Lightning
    14% Hit Chance Increase
    35% SSI
    37% DI

Mace and Shields for 30% HLD.
    Wish it had mana leach but them's the breaks.
    DIfference is mine isn't for sale.

Nice bow though.

3. elrond_uo

elrond_uo Guest

not for pvp urs isnt
    hld 50 and velosity hits harder than lightning at the 10 range of a comp and if i dont get the offer im looking for ill keep it realy i doubt anyone will buy it as i am asking a ton of gold for it but who knows

4. Petrify

Petrify Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hit fireball/Lightning > Velocity.

5. elrond_uo

elrond_uo Guest

on a cross bow yes but at 8-10 range velosity hits harder than both.i have tested this. try it avrage shot velosity is 10, lightning 7, and fireball 8 on a full 70 suit
    ill take velosity over both anyday on a comp bow

6. Vortimer

Vortimer Guest

velocity + fireball/lightning on a bow = ownage

7. Petrify

Petrify Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah but in the real world your not always at a range of 8-10. So therefore Hit fireball (which disrupts) >>> Hit Lightning (which does consistant damage) >>> Hit Velocity.

8. red sky

red sky Sage
    Stratics Veteran

awesome your bow is

9. Mythic

Mythic Guest

Hmm, Its not bad really, not what Im looking for so I wont make an offer.
    But If anyone reading this thread should happin to have a
    Balanced
    35+SSI
    40+ HML
    40+fireball or lightning
    40 DI
    Id Be more then happy to make an outragous offer for it, But youd have to X shard it to LS

Oh and Vortimer, 40 VEL 44 FIRE 40 somehting HSL 30 SSI 40 DI crossbow(not freakin balanced, dammit) sound perty good aye? no I dont have any Screenshots, but ya can see it on LS
    Id say the Comp listed would sell for 20 to 25 on LS, 30 to the right buyer

10. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

i have to say no not the best ever its nice but ehh its not that great use it if you think its so hot in a month you might be looking for a better one with say hit cast f ball or lit! thats my 2 cents

11. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

I wouldn't ever advertise anything as the best in UO without some hard proof.

I'm inclined to agree with Petrify that fireball > lightning > velocity for bows.

Edit: The only argument you can really make for velocity (which is a horrible hit spell) is that it does not slow you down during your running shot.

12. elrond_uo

elrond_uo Guest

try moving shot with a velosity bow will you all before you try knocking it. t hits for 9 damage 99.99% of the time. anyhow i pulled 400 mil for it and it just happend to stay here on legends so im happy i realy dont care if it is the best in uo but show me 1 that is better after the new nerf comming up??????
    here is the thread so post ur pics lets see the better 1

13. Dirty Mindz

Dirty Mindz Guest

Here ill post my bow up which isnt for sale either..

48 velocity
    40 fireball
    35 ssi
    40 di
    balanced

everyone posts saying they have the best items in the game, but really they dont :(

14. elrond_uo

elrond_uo Guest

and as for 25? 30 lmfao thats the cheap lowball offers i love when i didnt have to xshard it and got 400

15. elrond_uo

elrond_uo Guest

ill give you that is a good bow man and wile u dont have hit lowed d u can use m&s's to get some but what kind of bow is it

16. elrond_uo

elrond_uo Guest

my heavy is like that and ill never part with it just for the fact that it has my old crafters name on it and i accidently deleted her 1 day
    50 lightning
    42 velosity
    40 swing speed increase
    40 damage increase
    balanced

17. Mythic

Mythic Guest

If your on ATL it might sell for 100+, lol 400. put your boots on folks its getting deep. The bow is worth 5 mil to me becuzz its just not what im looking for. Ive seen the crap, and I do mean crap, they try to sell on ATL for ridiculous prices. Chessy and GL is getting just as bad with this UO inflation Hoo-Ha.

18. mbraud4

mbraud4 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Bow isnt worth 400 IMO either, im in aggreeance its in the 100-150 range

19. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

This bow is way more destructive in PVP than what you originally posted.
    wtf is wrong with you? lol :hug:

20. wow, so many different opinions, with bows like any of these that are posted,
    YOU ALL WIN UO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!

YOU WON!!!!!!!!

Elrond, please let me take out your garbage every week :)

I think your bows rock
    And I am a stealther and wouldnt use anything but velocity on my HXB, Comp and reg bow
    My RXB is what I would like to have dbl hitspell on, I do as well, but unfirtunealtely it is not bbalanced

21. Mythic

Mythic Guest

Ya Now this one here I could actually see going for 300 to even 500 on ATL, Hell you would get 150 to 200 on any other populated shard. That Heavy Is like a dammed archers wet dream if your into Heavies.
    Thankfully Im not, I cant afford the leet flavor of the month, I want last months flava. That weapon is worthy of GOD MODE!

22. maremmano

maremmano Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

comp:

hf 40
    velo 48
    hld 39
    ssi 40
    di 40

harm 46
    hld 44
    bal
    ssi 40
    di 40

and..

hld 35
    velo 50
    bal
    ssi 40
    di 40

nice eh?:lick:

23. petrify oce again u show us all that u know nothing about game mechanics
    on a comp bow hitspell sux
    it stops you while movingshotting throwing you back abit every hitspell you hit
    try it out if u dont believe me
    velo however doesnt stop you hence id prefer velo over evrything else
    i wudnt even take a good comp bow with hitspell if it was for free they simply suck for pvp
    good dmg but speed is more important
    how much does dmg help when ur enemy is long gone

24. RichDC

RichDC Guest

NO!

Such a shame when bows hit harm, i really feel sorry for people...if that had been anything else wouldve been awesome!!

25. Noobish Noob

Noobish Noob Guest

I do believe that Hit Lightning is the only hit spell that doesn't pause you, besides harm. I made a sick crossbow that is 45% hit harm, 40% hit velocity. I hit them coming or going but it basically sucks because you never know which is going to hit. I also have a sweet compound that is 50% Hit Lightning, 40% Velocity, 40% hit lower D 40% hit Lower Attack, but suffers from only 10 SSI and no balanced. Could have been a contender.

26. maremmano

maremmano Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

hld 35
    velo 50
    bal
    ssi 40
    di 40

u sell a comp with lower velo lower SSI but higher hld.. maybe u missed the last one i wrote that is for sure better then urs!

agree?

and what about the first one?

hfireball 40
    velo 48
    hld 39
    ssi 40
    di 40

this isnt balanced but if u use it with a bal cross bow is much much better then urs.. seems u want to let the people think ur weapon is the best one but u didnt noticed these two but noticed only the bal harm one lol

27. How about posting some screenies so we can truly be AWED!!!

28. DPudding

DPudding Guest

I don't care how great a weapon is....if someone comes within five miles of it with a weapon engraver...it's suddenly worthless to me.

29. SupSoc

SupSoc Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

I sold for 150m on Atl.

30. Noobish Noob

Noobish Noob Guest

Youch! That is one sweet crossbow.

31. elrond_uo

elrond_uo Guest

i have been ofered a kings ransom for that heavy but again i will never sell it as for the 400 for the comp funny thing was the guy ended up quitting and i got his account so i got it again :lick: so now i think ill keep it idk tho

32. ElRay

ElRay Guest

Post a pic of your heavy with your character or it doesnt exist.

So, you sold the bow for 400mil to a guy who just "suddenly quits" after spending 400mil on a "decent" bow

And then you "magically get his account" after you sold the 400mil bow to him

:lie:

Somebody said "put their boots on, its getting deep in here". Well im drowning in it. This whole post is a crock of chit man.

33. elrond_uo

elrond_uo Guest

A. come to legends fel and ill show u my heavy in person
    B. guy was a irl friend of mine
    C. he needed the extra money as his mom got sick and i got his account
    D. dont waste space on a form when u got no cule about what u speak ask first before u speak or u look well like u do right now:lick:

34. elrond_uo

elrond_uo Guest

its just not worth the fight suck on this pic[​IMG] tho was my bad i did craft it on alya it didnt tag

35. elrond_uo

elrond_uo Guest

as i have said ive crafted some leet bows and well that 1 will never b sold

36. ElRay

ElRay Guest

nice bow, one of the best heavies ive seen....... but you did say this " ill never part with it just for the FACT THAT IT HAS MY OLD CRAFTERS NAME ON IT and i accidently deleted her 1 day"

You would think if you crafted THAT bow you would remember if your crafters name is on it huh? Oh maybe you didnt craft it at all and your LYING about making it?? Hmm??

So what ELSE would you lie about?????????????????????????

A. Booooooring shard *yawn*
    B. Nice that he was a IRL friend of yours yet you charged him 400mil for a 50-75mil bow
    C. If he needed the extra $$ why would he waste 400mil
    D. Dont insult others when yuo tpye lkie tihs please.

37. maremmano

maremmano Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

i dont see any insult.. tbh

38. Faith_UOCD

Faith_UOCD Guest

I personally know for a fact that elrond did craft that bow. I know this because I sit 5 ft. from him and when he crafted it he screamed, Holy Sh*t! come look what I just made. As for the one he's selling, I crafted that on my crafter because he did delete his crafter *rolls eyes* because he wasn't paying attention, thought he was deleting a character from another shard, and lost his crafter and the Sorcerer's Set I had just gotten her. So get over yourself, if you don't want to buy the bow he is selling then stop posting in this thread. It's that simple. Thank you, have a nice day, buh-bye. :)

39. elrond_uo

elrond_uo Guest

i had forgotten that she did not tag it tho i did correct my error when i posted the pic, and for me not crafting it well i cant afford to buy that bow i doubt many could. and as u can see it is too high stats to have fallen of a monster. so then how did i get it. u realy need to get a clue. maybe 3 or 4 people in this whole game could afford to buy that heavy, and well you arent 1 of them:lick:

40. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

Too bad you photoshopped that picture. The bow is not real.

41. RichDC

RichDC Guest

I havent posted about my bows, i dont have any except the event bows, personally i hate archers cant stand the no skilled double hit spell conc blow P.O.S's

I merely picked up on the point that you posted all your l33t bows and one sucked!

42. elrond_uo

elrond_uo Guest

and y would u say that the 6th mod?
    its cause i crafted it in wood then inhanced with ash
    try it sometime

43. elrond_uo

elrond_uo Guest

not that i give a rats a*& the bow is real ask anyone on legends about gaston's heavy many have seen it try sorcon or faith or sublime all have seen that bow but im done in this thread too much drama starting in here now and god do i hate drama

44. 4gregu

4gregu Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I may be wrong, but I thought when you enhance a bow it displays the type of wood used on it?

45. elrond_uo

elrond_uo Guest

not always ive seen a bunch that didnt tho when you craft with it it does i crafted that 1 just after they changed the runic kits last year sometime

46. maremmano

maremmano Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

best dealer thnk so much :D

47. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

First off, I thought the picture was fishy because I have never seen the balanced mod come after the swing speed mod. That was not fair though, so I took a closer look at it.

Heartwood kits only give 4 mods on bows.

In order to obtain 40 ssi, you had to use ash wood: 1 mod
    The DI is obtained from being exceptionally crafted: still 1 mod
    Lighting: 2 mods
    Velocity: 3 mods
    Balanced: 4 mods

You might ask, "wait, that IS 4 mods."

Alas, it is not.

Ash wood gives 10% SSI and 20% lower requirements, however any bow crafted with ash that isn't modified remains 100% physical damage. Your bow consists of 10% phys, 30% fire, 30% cold, 30% poison. The only way to obtain that kind of elemental damage spread on a bow crafted with Ash wood is when a mod from a crafting kit is used up in spreading elemental damage.

Thus, your bow is actually 5 mods and fake.

48. ElRay

ElRay Guest

PT Barnum comes to mind

49. larrylaffer

larrylaffer Guest

is it still for sale?

icq 1653447

50. wow, way too many haters and jealous - enviers here, lol
    its quite sad.

keep dreaming haters, youll never have a bow like what elrond has shown you

and to the fool who said it is only worth 50-75 mill BWQAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ur a joke
    you might get lucky and buy a bow lesser than that one offa trammy fool who just idoced it and doesnt have a clue of the value cuz it doesnt have mana leech and stam leech