1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Bow...

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by J0KING, Nov 4, 2007.

1. J0KING

J0KING Guest

Just got a bunch of Runic Fletching kits and feel like burning them up.

What type of bow do you think would be the best to make?
  2. Hard to say. In PvP you use a variety of Bows - Heavy X bows for Dismounts, Crossbow for some good damage, Composite Bows AI and Moving shot, shortbows for bush archers and on rare occasions Yumis -for bush/Ninja - a possible 2 hit kill with the right mods, but risky on burning kits.
  3. Balian

Balian Guest

Can you seriously possibly kill a decently armored player in pvp with a 2 hit Yumi??
    You think I could do it from stealth/hide?
    I have 120 arch, 45HCI
    110 Tac
    100 Anat
    100 DI
  4. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

If you hit for good damage and a mod like deathstrike and follow that up with a double shot from the yumi... probably.
  5. If you've got the kits to burn, and feel like trying your luck, it is possible to make a double slayer bow by using a runic kit to make the elven slayer longbow. A double slayer demon/any elemental bow would sell for multi millions as it would do double the damage against DF's.
  6. Calvin

Calvin Guest

Mmm, even better to commit suicide with after a red cloud hits you!!!
  7. <blockquote><hr>

Mmm, even better to commit suicide with after a red cloud hits you!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh, if an Archer gets BO'd against the DF in Doom, it's pretty much insta death anyway. May as well go down giving that bastage a bloody nose. [​IMG]
  8. Calvin

Calvin Guest

Too bad it does not pay me half of my insurance money when I kill myself against the DF...that would get a cuckle out of me each and every time.