1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

best brother-in-law in the world..

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by SUPRsalad, Oct 14, 2010.

1. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

soooo, i get home today from work and guess what is sitting on my kitchen counter?
    a brand-spanking-new ps3, along with fallout, and a note that says:
    'rule 1: you do not talk about how you got this.
    rule 2: you do NOT talk about how you got this.'

anyways.. I HAD to tell SOMEONE about this. I don't know what I did to deserve this, but damn.. What kind of a brother-in-law does things like this? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  2. You are a lucky man Evan, but at the same time I am sure its all part of the waht goes around comes around theory.

I wish my in laws followed this philosophy.

3. Kahlan

Kahlan Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 10, 2008
    *drools* I am so jealous. Hubby says I have to wait til xmas... let me know how it is!
  4. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

Its addictive, yet slow. I just roflstomped about 10 guys in a grocery store at close range with a 12ga. Also, I had awful nightmares last night about my wife being kidnapped. i.e. its good!
  5. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 9, 2008

Step 2: Kiss Evan's life away from ps3 goodbye.