1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Swordsmanship] Best bushido (dueling) 1v1 template.

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by SecretService, Jan 22, 2009.

1. What would be the best 1v1 (dueling) Template for bushido vs dexxer or archers?
    and some combos that would go with it.
  2. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

120 swords
    120 bushido
    120 parrying
    100 tac
    100 anat
    90 heal
    70 chiv

4/6, 50 ep with trained lesser hiryu

You can just do a standard lightning strike spam until your opponent get's low and then pull out a weapon to AI them to death, or you can start off with riding swipe paralyze, followed by riding swipe dismount, sick your hiryu on them, and hit them with nerve strike. If the RNG is nice you should kill them with that pretty easily, just make sure your hiryu doesn't drop so you can remount and chase them down.
  3. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    I use the template listed above on one of my characters. I actually went with GM heal and 60 chiv.

You can do the standard Bleed/conc spam.

What I've found to be effective is doing lightning strikes with my bokuto until I get a critical hit, followed by a nerve strike, then switch to a UBWS diamond mace and Conc blow while they are paralyzed. I've had a lot of success with that recently.

I'm 4/6 casting but have only 20 EP. Between faction bandaids, apples, pots, confidence, evade, and 4/6 chiv heals it takes ALOT to actually kill me. That is the character I play when no guildmates are on in factions and I need to tank dmg and get some RNG kills.

Unless your name is Chaosy, you're not going to find a 1/2 or 1/3 ring with 50 EP, DCI, and HCI. Mine is 1/2 12 HCI, 14 DCI and 20 EP and I thought that was quite a find.
  4. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

The templates listed are pretty much the shizzle.

Some people roll w/some SW to cast pixies. Just depends how you best work.

I have almost the exact template listed. I do quite well for myself. Lesser hiryus are really fun too.

It alost depends on RNG. Even with that template it's possible to die 1v1 to a dexer, unless you're chugging. I don't like to chug during 1v1 duels... open field is different.

I don't have 4/6 casting though...
  5. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 9, 2008
    My favorite is getting dismounted then, then injuring their pet so they can't get back on. Quite surprising to them.