1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Best career ever

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Richard Pryor, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Beer making. Can I get a yay or nay?

2. five oclock

five oclock Guest

HELL YA!!!!!!!

Then again ya asking me so....

Ponders where Otis???? He/She should be answering this too dang it!

3. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I think working in QA for a beer maker may be the best career ever. I would think it should pay quite highly due to an increased chance at liver cancer for extended periods of employment.

4. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY:pint:

5. Cadderly

Cadderly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Beer consumption is career enough for me. *Takes drink of Cold Smoke Scotch Ale* Mmmm delicious.

6. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Making? Hmmm... Tasting? Perhaps, depending on the beer... Quality assurance for my favorites? Baby, sign me up. :thumbsup:

7. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

aye, tis abit of work, involved in alabor of love, I have the home brew kit myself but nearly got driven from my home and neighborhood as I brewed, hehe what astench it creates boiling malt, everybody stopped by to ask if it were dead aged skunks or wolverines that I was trying to cook awarning to other home brewers hope you have acattle farm nearby or an open cesspool around they smell better :)

8. five oclock

five oclock Guest

ya know you just gave me a great idea here. I really DON'T like my neighborers :D so....hrm...Ponders... ;D

Hey if we brew this at luna bank..would the smell finally run off all those bank sitters? and have them sit at a real bank??? like WBB.

9. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Not all worts smell that bad. My favorite beer to brew is a very caramel rich Amber ale. The wort is very simple to make and the stench isn't too bad. I usually keep a window open and a fan on and I never even notice it.

10. five oclock

five oclock Guest

What are the best kits to use to make beer? I have always wanted to try it. Have some friends who do do it...

11. A guy I work with brewed and he sold his kit - I missed the boat on that one...

12. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Lucky *******.