1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Best CBD-able headpiece on Siege?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I thought I read once, there could not be any special mods, and resists had a cap of 55, to be blessed and not get GM un-blessed. Is that correct? and would a tribal mask with Self repair 2 and 58 total resist, get paged on?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I think you can t bless any headgear with a cbd anymore (might be wrong)
  3. You can no longer apply a CBD to any headpiece with extra properties like self repair or resists above gm (50 total).

You won't get paged on, you will simply get a message telling you that you can't use that (CBD) on that (the headpiece).
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Yup, if you can apply the CBD, it is OK, they made it handled by game mechanics now as it should be. My old low resist bear hat and bonnet remained CBD blessed after the patch.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Cool thanks for the info guys. I was not playing on Siege when the changes went in.