1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Best fishing shard

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Remo_Williams, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Remo_Williams

Remo_Williams Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Im possibly looking to relocate to an active fishing shard. Im currently back to the game after a couple of years away and am pretty shocked at the lack of activity on my current shard. I have multiple toons but would be interested in transferring one of my fishers to an active fishing community. Any suggestions would be appreciated..

2. Remo_Williams

Remo_Williams Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Wow maybe not eh.

3. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Great Lakes use to be one of the tops with the FCB. I am not sure how active they are there but you can contact Gem who leads it. Chessy has some active fisherman but nothing organized. Come to Chessy and see what you can do. :)

4. Remo_Williams

Remo_Williams Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

K thanks buddy

5. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

6. Remo_Williams

Remo_Williams Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks much. Im actually very surprised at how much slower the profession is that 2 years ago. Ill take a look there as well... Thanks again

7. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I'm on Atlantic and have a fisherman myself. Since hitting 120 skill I kinda stopped doing the professional fish quests due to the lame rewards and now mainly just do MiBs etc

8. Remo_Williams

Remo_Williams Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah i always enjoyed the Mibs etc and liked running fishy junk vendors and things. I still have to get my 120 scroll. At least theres a little goal left

9. Remo_Williams

Remo_Williams Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Looks like they are a smaller operation than I had guessed but i have contacted them. Im interested either way. Ill let folks know

10. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I think they are quite a new guild. I'm not sure what shard FCB is most active on. I've tried to join a few times on Atlantic but never heard back from the Atlantic representative. Gem is who you need to contact about FCB.

11. Flair

Flair Lore Keeper
    OrderOfDrunkenElders

I am the guildmaster for the SOS on Atlantic. We are also tied in with the Trinisic City allaince and QMSoar. You can reach either of us here or through our icq listed on our profiles. We are always accepting new members interested in fishing and the like. It gets very busy around sometimes and sorry if we over look people but we do have a recuitment page and someone will certainly get back with you.
    Recuitment Page

DJAd likes this.
  12. Remo_Williams

Remo_Williams Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah we talked earlier. I have now xferred my main fisher over to Atlantic. Looking forward to joining the community there.

13. Varingian

Varingian Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran The Squirrel Empire

Stop by LS and participate in our first Fishing Contest of the New Year. Details just posted and additional can be found at tinyurl.com/nancysharbor

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!