1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Best Killer is Bo!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Bo Bo, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Oh what a night for our Lord King Bo. Bo finds Terra and Hooder doing a spawn without Bo's permission. Bo takes it from them. Than Bo's little baby wakes up so Bo runs off and hides in the woods. A couple hours pass, the little one is fast asleep, so Bo logs in to find Gil doing the same spawn Bo logged out at. King Bo's lucky day. Bo icqs Bo's guildies in the hope maybe one would be on to take this away from gil. They had too many for Bo to try anything so Bo decides to wait it out a bit. While waiting Bo sees an opportunity, Bo springs into action.
    [​IMG]

Who knew Bo was a Pirate in Bo's previous life. Bo was than on the run from the crew of Gil, they had several boats in pursuit. Bo was too fast, Bo knows motorboating. Who knew Bo was a motorboating sonofabitch. Finally with alittle outside help Bo landed the Good Ship Lollipop.
    [​IMG]

Bo thinks Bo is the best killer on the shard, most resourceful, best thinker, hottest, smartest, most handsome, largest in the pants, you get Bo's drift.
    Good Day and watch out the Bo is lose......

2. Ya I was in vent at the time.I was like( do this. do that.. in the end ....well you know what you have. hehe.wish i was there.(at least you would (May )have had a fight) Maybe not ( im an archer, thats a bads thing on a ship, and my pvp skills are 2 in 100 , 2 in 80s and 2 70s, I hope you dont quit the game before i get my skills were you are.

3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

A few more pics and you'd have an excellent tale!

4. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Bo, have you noticed that you can land there and dry dock your boat, but
    you can not place a boat along that shore?

I keep getting that message in red type that it not possible.

I wonder why this is so?

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

5. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Well, here is how Bo operates. As soon as Bo see's that your skills are high enough to fight him, Bo will hit his faction rune to run away from the fight when Bo finds himself on the losing end of a battle. Then, when you call Bo out on such cowardly action, Bo will challenge you to a duel to make Bo's self look like Bo is big, tough and macho, when in fact, Bo will be too scared to even show up! :p

6. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

translation: wahhhh!

7. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Kat.. I respect you most of the time, but unless you have evidence (the boat was being docked so I highly doubt a faction rune was used in an attempt to escape[no other chars in the pic]) that Bo recalled/ran away.. don't post such slander.

If you weren't any sort of witness, don't bother posting accusations. We all know Bo is a good PvPer. The good ones have the bad habit of making everyone else panic when they are seen.

I have no doubt this battle happened exactly as Bo said.

As I have told several old men in power.. provide proof or admit the other side is very capable of such a feat.

[edit] Or is it libel? [/edit]

8. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hey Kat get off of Bo's jock please. Bo didnt know anything about a duel being setup. Why not try to get with Bo and set it up instead of having fight night and expect Bo to show up. Bo has things to do in rl. All you got now is to slander Bo, you just make yourself look foolish. Bo kills/fights multiple targets at the same time and usually kills them all. Bo only gets house hiding and stealth tamers outta your guild. Isnt it your guild that notorious for killing NEW, real skill happening there. Go back to being a naked stealth tamer.

Kage and Foresaken dont post here that much anymore so now you have to create some drama with Bo. Puttin Bo down to try and make yourself look better. Give it up and stop asking Bo about the bulge in Bo's pants.

9. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Apparently you fail at reading comprehension. There are no accusations in my post and I have not said this particular battle happened any other way than he described. What I AM describing is in response to Falco's post, since you cannot seem to understand written english, is how Bo/Hugi's battles go when he is on the losing end of a battle, which may well be the case once Falco has a complete template. In other words, my description is what may likely take place in a future battle. I am sorry that I have to explain this to you, but my post was a bit "tongue in cheek"... Hence the little smilie with the tongue sticking out? So in closing, until you learn to comprehend what you read and respond accordingly, with all due respect, shut your yap.

10. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

wow this thread turned into a **** sandwich :next:

11. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

which that statement is knda funny coming from "mr stinky pants".

here is the story a GIL was on a boat and died at the hands of 6+ rat mages on the boat....orc goes to boat to save poor hapless oomie and he forgets you get revealed when you jump onto gang plank.....so he gets klomp'df by the gaggle of chittering fleabags.

it was just about this time that in the echoes of a voice in his head the orc hears

"Bo is here"

and Bo appears on the plank.......

it was at this time that the only death at the hands of Bo comes... sum poor oomie attempts a reckless but very orclike rescue... Bo does klomp him....and bo takes of with the now very smelly boat (of course it stinks it has an orc corpse on it)

so now the humans now gather another boat to execute some precision aquqtic maneuvars (all to the soundtrack of peter pan ' we're following the leader ...the leader )

this continues for quite some time the orcs and humans even get a second boat with a now less stinky orc, a dog and two humans (sounds like a good joke huh?). finally after narrowly escaping death a few times Bo is able to dock the boat and ride off into the sunset.

I will say this that I have no clue what his template is (reminds me of feyre because it is definitely non standard) he made for a merry chase for an hour or so

guud fun

12. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Dont forget modest ! God I miss raiding spawns with you lol.

13. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Kat i do respect you but come on what he did there is no different then others smoke bombing and running away. both are rather cheap game play and there are many that do the smoke bomb thing. But i do gotta say both are legal game play so to each there own. JUST PLAY FOR FUN not to rip on others, everyone has more fun that way

14. Calyip

Calyip Guest

Bo met Caly in Fire. Caly let Bo stand there and cast on him for a good 5 minutes before he laughed at Bo for being a shoddy mage.

15. Rykus

Rykus Guest

After all that, this made me lol...

Sounds like it was fun on both sides.. :)

16. Ally Oop

Ally Oop Guest

Yes I did die on the boat which was mine. It was the rats that got the best of me as I was trying to get off. I got off just as Mo got on to rez me. Cush did a great job of keeping up with you to try and get it back. We were chasing for over an hour, but in the end you won after Mo got ejected from the boat. It was fun, maybe a sea race one day. good possibilities

17. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

No it started that way...why some people feel the need....

Bo, I think we all have real lives and most have kids, one week should be enough time to make a fight night...

18. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Im having a fight night Wednesday June 24th at 4:30AM EST. That is more than a week in advance, I expect you to be there.

19. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It's always nice to see Gilfane members face first on the floor with blood leaking from their mouths!

Well done Bo!

Ever since my Ice Island Adventure, I have been in a personal war with that Guild. They brought it upon themselves! ( every hero has to have a villian )

20. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

LOL love the story nightstalker

21. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Hmm, someone wants some from bo...

22. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

LOL

23. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Poor Elmer. Not bright enough to figure out no one even mentioned cheating. Way to fail! :dunce: :next:

24. Elmer, i like to win, and yes it makes the game fun, but i wont use hacks or brake the rules.Why? Cuz i like the challenge, Its no fun if you have to cheat to win in my book.I fought you today and lost, under skilled and not useing every thing that i could to assist me to live. hehe hell i am an archer fighting a dexxer in a pit.still i lasted a few mins, the second time wit ya.(I think) if we were in the sand box out side i could have taken ya.Thats if you didnt run and i didnt run away from the fight all together that is.Not beating my chest here *(but)* if ya want to go another round out side of a pit and duel to the Death,Im up for a friendly fight.

P.S. Im trying to get you to play uo again.Come get me haxxor hehe.

25. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

So I guess you have Never accused any of us of that before huh???

Im simply stateing that this is your MO....its just what you do Kat....that is all...You cant beat BO and he out smarted you...so now that people have made you look like a fool on the boards, im only pointing out what is coming next......desperation is a stinky perfume and I dont have to play to smell you from a mile away...

A little tongue and cheek right kitty kat?

You should be happy anyone is actually responding to you...seems your slowly getting lumped in with the likes of chardoney.

LOL

26. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Hey it was fun you guys.....Garlin Green is my buddys character from Cats and he let me use it....and I ran up murder counts on it....so in order for me to give it back to him, I feel I should clear all the counts off it first, only the right thing to do....thats the extent of my playing again....but thanks for being so kind...you guys are a good group and good for siege...hope more of you folks come over....