1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Best or good place to farm horned leather?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MrMiagi, Mar 10, 2008.

1. MrMiagi

MrMiagi Guest

Anyone know? I would have tried dragons but don't those give barbed? I'm after horned.

2. MrMiagi

MrMiagi Guest

Nevermind, i'll go for drakes and wyverns.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Nevermind, i'll go for drakes and wyverns.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those are what I would have suggested. Without doing any research into what actually drops them...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Fire temple entrance with the drakes is good. Also, that place at the end of the west branch in the kirin passage in Ilshenar where the drakes, dragons, and greater mongbats spawn, is good. My friend always lured out of that area whichever we didn't want - the 2 drakes if we were after barbed, the 2 dragons if we wanted horned. That keeps it down to 2 of the remaining "desired" type spawning in the area at a time at most, and there is running room if a paragon spawns. We had to worry about PKs on Siege but if you are playing on a regular shard, all you have to worry about is the spawn.

-Skylark

5. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Wyvern island in t2a. Its a island North east of Papua.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Anyone know? I would have tried dragons but don't those give barbed? I'm after horned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lighthouse in Lost lands.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Do the giant serpents still give horned or is that spined they give. If it's horned I would say those are by far the easiest.

8. <blockquote><hr>

Do the giant serpents still give horned or is that spined they give. If it's horned I would say those are by far the easiest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Giant serpents give 17 spined hides on Trammel, 34 on Felucca.

9. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This question was recently answered in the Tailor forum.

10. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lighthouse, keep a packy up in the cabin.

11. <blockquote><hr>

This question was recently answered in the Tailor forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed that thread completely. There's some very good info there, info I plan to put to use as soon as I get the last 21 gains I need to hit GM Lumberjacking. Thanks for the link!