1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Peerless Pet Combo?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Corrupted Goblin, Mar 6, 2009.

1. 3 tamers for a peerless 1 with disco other 1 provo and 1 straight mage what would be the best pets to run with this combo?

1. Greater Drag, Beetle/Bake, Hiryu
    2. Greater Drag x2, Beetle/Bake
    3. Greater Drag x2, Hiryu

I will be able to disco and run my drag but should i have the other 2 run a mix and lower the phys with the hiryu and corrupt with the beetle or just 1 or the other with 2 greaters?
  2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    All poor choices, do it on a Sampire so you don't have to share loot.
  3. im terrible on a sampire lol for some reason i can never manage to survive and im not entirely sharing loot so again what would be the best combo?
  4. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 10, 2008
    In my opinion, go with Number 2. GDragons are pure tanks and deal great damage, the Rune beetle will Armor corupt and everyones damage output will be insane.

I used to do Mel with 3 tamers in tons of luck, all with CU's (prior to the GD) and the loot was insane. Have fun!
  5. I appreciate the feed back ill probably end up trying all 3 so i will let you know which one is best for which in about a month after i finish taming and training the right ones.
  6. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    For my money, the best 3 tamer combo is Greater Dragon, rune beetle, dread war horse and two nightmares.

Bakes are great for a sudden burst of damage, but in a very long fight, the nightmare and dread war horse do more damage.

On the other hand, with the bake, defense is pretty much taken care of.

On the third hand, it really depends on the peerless. More than one dragon against Grizzle is just a waste of healing mana. Grizzle should be one dragon, one mage and everyone else should be an archer.
  7. Malkes

Malkes Guest

Farsight...how many hands DO you have?
  8. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

yeah the best combo would be one person with greater and the other with either beetle mare or Dread with mare....but why three people...why not just take up spellweaving and solo the peerless by yourself with a greater...This is what i do with every peerless except paroxy of course....