1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Best photographer in the biz...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ole Cheapy, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Notice that these aren't just kill shots (there is not enough bandwidth for all my kills in a day), these are 3 "falling shots" in one day.

In this pic the guy was so adamant about his dragon biting me that he didnt even bother to try and heal himself, just so worried about hitting that "all skill" button. Sometimes dragaons just will not obey i guess. Tamers are really lame I cannot believe people cry so much about them being over powered. *shrugs*

[​IMG]

This poor guy was just minding his own bizness trying to get his farming on...man this guild must really hate me :)

[​IMG]

This guy was just at the wrong place at the wrong time..come to find out another pk had been tracking him too (I do not know this guys we both just happen to have the same prey at the same time) go figure. Overall this was a pretty fun day and i wanna thank everyone who helped make this day a blast for me.

[​IMG]

Thought I would throw this one in as a lil bonus cuz I end up walking into 165k in this pic...not bad for doing absolutely nothing aye?

[​IMG]