1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tailoring] Best place to farm barbed Leather?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by archsama, Dec 1, 2009.

1. archsama

archsama Guest

is still destard?? any other special place?

2. Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

if you do not care about negative karma, there are the serpentine dragon in ilshenar

there is also a spot in ilshenar where a dragon, drake and 2 mongbats spawn

3. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

White Wyrms, my Script Mage with a Dragon book can kill one with a single explosion/flamstrike combo.

You can also farm a lot at Oaks spawn for the Serps that are attacked there.

4. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If you suck at pvm like me, the nightmare spawn south of Umbra is okay for getting barbed, but there is quite a bit of running about involved looking for the respawn.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  5. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

Felluca Destard :)

6. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Go to Ilsh thru the Valor gate and head west along the mountains. Once you cross the river you will start seeing dragons, greater dragons, wyverns, & drakes.

When a dragon paragon appears, do a Snagglepuss. <g>

7. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

For someone trying to play it relatively safe, the Nightmare in the Ki-rin passage of Ilshenar.

Do note that it's more dangerous to get there (from the potential of getting ganged up on by the elementals in Elemental Canyon), than to farm the mares.

8. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I always liked the nightmares in cove level II (fel for double leather). Not a big spawn area, just have to avoid the floor fire spouts is all (and the rare pk I suppose).