1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

best place to sell a greater dragon?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by shredder2, Nov 28, 2010.

1. shredder2

shredder2 Guest

i have tried using the trade forum with no luck, i am on great lakes is there an auction house that sells pets?

2. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If you can find an auction house, that's a good option. I typically just stand at the most populated bank advertising that the pet is for sale. (Luna is most populated on my shard - Atlantic).

3. Skaribis

Skaribis Guest

Luna seems to be the bank of choice on all shards, cept Siege, they like the basics, Last time I played hard there, it was still Britian and Moonglow :) Good Luck with your Sales. :) I tend to gift my new tames, and I only train personal, unless its a guildmate. Taming as a source of revenue as gone the way of the do-do on my shard, now I do it for ummmm... poplularity, fame, notarity ... ok I CANT SPELL, anyway, I do it cuz people dont have tamers, and my Legendary Tamer has no probs with any tame :)

4. Lexx Merlin

Lexx Merlin Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I'm looking for a place to sell high end and rare colored pets.... was thinking about filling up my stables and maybe transferring to atlantic, as long as i can cover the cost of 2 tokens...

5. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Lexx has it right, Atl is the shard to be if you are trying to sell anything, including high end pets. And you should be able to make some good gold doing it if your pets really are high quality.