1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Best Present Ever!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Elmer Fudd, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Well everyone, I know all of KoC knows about Micheles moms battle with Cancer and a close call last year with the surgery, and most if not all of the Siege community has been very suportive, Friend or foe, were still part of the human race and can all relate to real life struggle's

But a few days ago, the news from doctors came down that there is not a single trace of cancer in her, she was stage four and only given a year and half, we would like to share with all of you this wonderful gift of hope and happiness this time of year, because we believe that miracles do happen, we thank all of you for the wonderful icq's and the awsome suport during this time, and were thankful we have a comunity of people like all of you we can share this happiness with.

we are truley blessed and it seems to put eveything into percpective,

Siege----I hope you all have a merry christmas and a happy new year!

2. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Good news! Merry christmas sir! :)

3. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I'm glad to hear that Elmer. My pops lost his short battle with cancer last November, and it sucks to see what it does to a person. I'm glad she is better and wish you and your family lots of time and many more memories.

4. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Thanks speedy, your a hella of a guy and we appriciate that very much.

5. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

agreed my mother won her bout with breast cancer and I ams ure atht I will have some prostate problems in my future (aparently my family's prostate grows a lot......go figure must be an orc thing)

congrats and god bless fudd

6. |Brook|

|Brook| Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

That’s wonderful news! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

7. ChumBucket

ChumBucket Guest

That is incredible news! I'm very happy for her, and wish you (and her) all the best!

8. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*smiles* Happy news indeed.

9. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

my indifference is overwhelming

10. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

We get it GoodGuy. You're edgy and emo. The world is a portal of darkness that presses ideas against you that make you cry into your black silk sheets. Your CD collection consists of Plain White T's and Papa Roach, you wear a trench coat and refuse sun light because being attractive is against the social norm.

It's a Friday night, shouldn't you be out seeing Twilight and trying to jump across theater steps with your arm spread like a bat, because you don't care what society thinks of you?

Don't dirty someones good news with your lack of sanity, morals, or general intelligence. And being indifferent usually doesn't go hand in hand with posting in the thread.

11. Black magick

Black magick Guest

screw you. That's great news Elmer, God bless your family.

12. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

LOL you dont know me one bit so back up speedy its hilarious to see you spout off all the junk cause i make one line.

I wonder what kind of things someone who would say those things about me would have to say about my family if they knew their RL health issues.

Am i not allowed to be indifferent towards someone i dont know?

13. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Bo got a Xmas present too. And Bo's is the best present ever for Bo too. You suckas better watch out this guy is gonna be a pker like no other.

Baby Isaac
    [​IMG]

14. AlaricSP

AlaricSP Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Thats good news Elmer. Things like that give hope to people who need it.

Thanks for sharing the good news. Happy Holidays to you, your family and all of SP!!!

15. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Good news indeed!

That dreaded disease robbed me of both my parents, and my children of their grandparents, back when I was in my 20s and the kids were little. I missed them soooo much.

16. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Great news, Merry Christmas to you and your family.

17. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

That is wonderful news Elmer. We are having some health issues in my family as well, and reading your post brought tears to my eyes. There is hope for us all and miracles do happen. Give lots of hugs now; life is short and precious.

18. Magnolia

Magnolia Guest

Obviously M's mom is a fighter like her daughter... :)

No better win than the win of life... I know all about that fight...

Have a wonderful Holiday!

19. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

That was the goal Mag, we didnt think there was a chance, but she has beat it, and there is hope, dont ever give up, Micheles mom is her best friend, so it a christmas present for the ages, shes the best mother in law a guy cold have also,

GoodGuy if you have nothing nice to say, theres no need to say anything at all, alot of people including myself would have loved to hear that knews about anyones family at this time, it shows there is hope no matter how bleak the situation, it doesnt matter if you know them, its the point you understand there pain and there struggle, but its clear you dont.

"As you replay the movie of your life, you will come to relize that regret is an expensive emotion for which you are bankrupt"

20. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Well, I read the thread title and thought to myself "I got him beat!"

Ok, I was wrong. You and Bo Bo both have me beat. Congrats to both of you. My sister is a breast cancer survivor, and I have 5 kids (and counting) so I can relate to both kinds of joy.

On a side note, my house sale closes Monday and I am doing a simultaneous close to buy the piece of land that has haunted my waking moments for the last year. Both good news, but oh so very pale by comparison.

Here is wishing EVERYBODY (even VooDoo :)) a very Merry Christmas

21. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Awesome news Elmer!

And congrats to you also Bo!

Goodguy, seek help.

22. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Is he going to grow up and work on the Love Boat as a bar tender?

23. Bram

Bram Guest

Happy to hear that news Elmer. I wish you the best.
    Bo, good job. congrats.
    Goodguy, keep out. Go to visit the doctor.

24. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Congrats Hugi, how old is the lil bugger, he looks adorable.. That is the best gift you can get...

25. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Maggy is a sweetheart, get on icq u bum! :p

26. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

ROFL!! Bram, you are awesome

27. |Brook|

|Brook| Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Congratulations Hugi! He is adorable!

28. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

i understand pain and struggle, and i understand micheles mom isn't going to die from cancer, so you are happy.

im still indifferent towards the entire situation.

29. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Congrat elmer good to hear things worked out for you and your family
    Bo Bo congrats on the baby
    Since we all sharing i also got a nice Christmas present my third child was born on the 16 of december what makes this one extra special is i finally got my BOY hehe happy holidays everyone ill try to post pic but im no good at that crap

30. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Then don't post. Classless move imo.

Elmer, Thats great. My dad pulled through some heavy **** this year so I know the relief you and your family feel. Merry Christmas.

31. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Its nice to see good hearted people being kind and sharing in our joy.
    Siege has some great people in it.

Thank you Tib, and I wish your family the very best also,

32. @ Elmer, I didn't know about your mum-in-law but you're exactly right, having news like this is the best present you and your family could get.... at anytime of the year.

@ Bo, congratulations, he's a sweetie.

33. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Congrats to Hugi too :) I'm far too young to be breeding lil Claxtons, but I just got a new wonderful nephew about a month ago, and me and this particular brother are much closer than my eldest brother, so I get to see him multiple times a week.

34. kaper12

kaper12 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Elmer , Great news and glad to hear that , I lost my Mom at a very young age and this time of the year makes it even more difficult. I can be thankful for the 6 children I have and the eight grand children, they make this time a very special season. And Bo I guess I have been out of the loop, did not know that you had a baby, My hats off to you and the misses. A little advice, enjoy them now, because before long you will turn around and they he will be gone and married and raising a family of his own. I look back and it seems like only yesterday I was holding my oldest son in my arms., that was 39 years ago.Be there for them and no matter what take the time to be a real father to your children,all they truely want is your time and love. , And a car and a game boy and a Mac , and a new Ipod . Well you get what i mean,. Again to both families , the best blessings each family could have this time or any time of the year. GOD BLESS!

35. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Like a person from whom all forms of compassion have been removed. I think it was a Star Trek episode.