1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Best Properties for Ranged Weapons?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Zalan, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

FC 1 & HLD are a must for the weapons I`ll be using. If Gargoyles can wear Glasses then I can do away with the HLD. Which I dont know if they can. It leaves 3 properties left over. So, what are the next most important properties for Ranged PvM weapons?

2. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

You're thinking too specifically.

Archers need Damage, Accuracy, Speed and Survivability.
    Damage Accuracy and Speed are all interrelated.
    Survivability is less important for an Archer.

So, what you really want to know is "how can my entire suit best maximize those goals."

... and if you want to figure that out, you're going to be doing a bit of calculating :p
    Don't worry, UO only uses basic algebra, it's not too hard.

3. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Well just wondering whats best to put on a ranged weapon. If it was melee its easy as cake. SSI, DI, Life Leech, Mana Leech, & HLD are all thats needed. However, I`m under the impression that Leech`s are no good on ranged.

I guess it should be FC 1, HLD, DI, & SSI. Still leaves one more slot open. HCI if a Slayer types not avaible?

4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Leeches are halved for range weapons. (the effect, not the numbers)