1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Best PvM Template for dexxer?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by zammazingo, Jul 1, 2011.

1. zammazingo

zammazingo Guest

Hi guys,

Which one do you think is the best PvM template? I am mostly looking to do the champ runs and bosses (Narvey, peerless, etc).

I have checked the 2011 template thread but could not decide which one is the best. I would be glad if you could make suggestions. Please don't hesitate to include item/skill/stats suggestions.

Thanks a lot.
  2. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 28, 2009
    Look for all the recent threads about sampires. You find a lot of explanation there.
  3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
  4. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
  5. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    I enjoy my sampire thrower, but to tell the truth, sometimes I envy the non-gargoyle dexxer sampires riding the swampies and running into the middle of a large group and doing the whirlwind attack while the best I can do is momentum strike.

Problem for both templates is that the Devs usually have a way of causing people to change templates and play style. For example, a couple years ago it was tamers and their greater dragons that people were complain about, and then during the invasions the Devs released the Crimson Dragons that would cause tamed dragons to go wild. Then with imbuing people were able to make items easier for sampire templates, and people started complaining about all the sampires. The Devs then released the High Seas and I believe with both boss encounters the boss will actually leech life back if you're in vamp form, and now with some of the changes in the PVP testing, there will probably be more changes to sampires.
  6. zammazingo

zammazingo Guest

Thanks for your reply. I will wait for few months before i decide on my template. I dont want to spend time developing a useless template.
  7. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

You'll be fine making a sampire. Just leave room for say 90 chiv instead of 70. That's really the only difference I think.

Throwers do insane damage too though. But you do lack the run into everything and immediately kill it whirlwind button.
  8. zammazingo

zammazingo Guest

Thanks, i started my new journey as a Sampire yesterday. Lets see what the future will bring.
  9. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

May 21, 2008
    Good choice! Enjoy the power that awaits you.