1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Best PvP archer on Pac

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Krippy, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Krippy

Krippy Guest

Who Is the best Pvp archer on pac.

2. who cares about archers you hoping for an archer duel cause all they do is run off when they cant hit ya. Disarm for the win!!!!

3. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

theres no such thing as a skilled archer.

4. Krippy

Krippy Guest

Sounds like someone died a few times I can feel the love.

5. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

keep thinkin that.

6. I have seen Omnius's char fight in Fel and let me tell you when it comes to the archers, well Omniu's char laughs with delight as he takes his mighty wep and with 2 quick hits the archer is using his arrows as a cane as they limp back to their homes... I see 99% of the stealth archers yes run and hide fast. stealth around shadow jump and oh yes dont forget the wonderful smoke bombs. however they are not quick enough for Omnius. A lot of people in the yew gate area they flea because they know they can not beat Omnuis unless its a 8 or more gank against him.. I admire Omnius's skills. YOU ROCK OMNIUS!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

7. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

worship duly noted.

8. never heard of omnius, did you just xfer to shard?
    whats your template?

9. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

my forum name and character names are different. I've also returned from whence I came and now reside on atlantic.