1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Best template to fight Exodus?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Endrik, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

So the event is taking place on my shard tonight. Any recommendations on what kind of character I should bring to the fight? Sampire, Tamer, Mage, Spellweaver? Open to any input from those of you who have already experienced this event.

2. Phangs_of_Phage

Phangs_of_Phage Journeyman

Is he sussepable to a slayer. Generaly either a damage capped AI thrower with mana leach or if he has a low fire or cold a SDI stacked mage in wraith from with weaving for the WOD to put out beast damage.

3. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

One of Escaflowne's pics in this thread - Britannia Vs Exodus | Stratics Forums - shows the lore results on Exodus, so might give a clue for damage types. Otherwise, I can't say... my archer and mage both landed hits but neither qualified for a scroll drop. Be ready to take a fair bit of 'area damage' from him though, even if you stay out of melee, so keep a very close watch on your health bars.

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  4. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

i attended with my archer on chessy & managed to get a scroll. there were quite a few tamers in attendance and their greater dragons were a godsend by keeping the Exodus targeting the pets. the Exodus spammed 'mana drain' and 'weaken' area spells so keep that in mind when choosing your char.

5. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

imo the best char to take is .....

the one with the best internet connection :p

DJAd likes this.
  6. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

,Did it on Baja with a GD. Had to rez her twice and did enough damage to get a scroll. Also I lored the baddie and it showed 90 in all resists.

7. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I suggest a Tamer with a GD as well - even better if the tamer is also provo bard using invigorate to help keep self and dragon alive.

8. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I used a Pure Melee fighter on Drachenfels But i used a Archer/swordswoman on Napa Valley. Something with range is good idea. Have to run a lot anyway. ;)

9. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

When is the answer not "Bring a tamer with a GD"?

10. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I took my sampire on Chesy and jousted which was fun and I did get a scroll but there was a ton of run off. I really liked going at it with what was essentially a nonhealing dexxer.