1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Best thing for Siege Perilous

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Freelsy, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

GET OFF THE GOD DAMN BOARDS AND LOG IN AND PLAY....I just ran around Luna, Silver spots, some farming spots and yew. Did not see a single player. BUT, in the mean time Chardonnay, Kat and many others have posted on how this shard should get better.

Items are not the problem with siege. Its the playerbase its self. You all don't log in...flipping pathetic.

2. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

That's pretty ****ing funny since 90% of your guild moved to atl...so does this constitute a cry thread?

:popcorn:

3. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Nope just stating the facts. I did move to Atlantic but i bet ya I play here more than half of you wanting alll those changes do....

4. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

You missed the woods in front of my house where I was collecting wood to stock my bolt vendor and ya also missed that Ethreal warrior spot where I was collecting feathers. Than I was off to MG reg shop for bottles and such and after I got the vendor caught up, I ran off to do some mining along some random mountain.

I`m sure alot of who was posting was actually playing. I have Stratics up in the background so I got something to do between kegs fills etc.

I know what I was doing doesn`t mean squat since I wasn`t out there in Lunaville or the other pvp traps. Doesn`t mean the place is empty though.

Whats pathetic is you assuming just because you didn`t find anyone in the normal places means the place is empty. Maybe everyone out there isn`t standing in Luna with their epeen in their hand waiting for you?

5. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Because even the new crafter guy knows fighting in luna is lame...

6. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

7. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

The best thing for Siege, is for me to get off these forums, and come over to Atl with you guys. I am tired of trying to make some progress in the game just to see it be blocked by people who:

-Don't participate in PvP at all.
    -Play lame ass stealthers all day.
    -Want the whole kit and kabootle and won't compromise.

So I will see you folks on Atl. Keep your ****ty shard. It's 50% prodo 50% pre AOS and until it sways more in one direction or another, that is all it will be.

8. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Kat and Chardonnay play Siege most days/nights. Maybe you should have mentioned your guildmates instead of trolling.

9. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

But do you play shown templates?

10. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Absolutely. I've been sitting in a dungeon doing some training for the past 3 weeks and have yet to see ANYONE. Can't imagine why I'd bother hiding. rolleyes:

11. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I'm pretty sure I started this topic....Therefore you're trolling on my thread. Also, the only people from "MY" guild that still post here are Dante and Forsaken...and they're constantly play atlantic. I however, have been logging into Siege the last week or so trying to get some fights.

havent seen any of you board warriors out roaming around. Although, you all post here constantly.

12. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I'm pretty sure you mentioned my name here. Just answering. Anyway, have a nice night.

13. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

No i do not why would i when i'm the only one in my guild? Unlike the big three guilds that had the biggest numbers but still chose to use hiding/stealth...i'm a solo pvp'er and always will be but the problem is now since everyone bolas and dismounts i have to take ninja too along with hiding/stealth...i played a shown template years ago but since uo is the way it is now i've adapted to ganks and dismounts...

I ran a shown fencer till like 2004 then i ran a focus/scribe/mage (not very good either) but now since bolas, heavies, and tamers are so often used i need hiding/stealth/ninja...a lot of that garbage thinking mentality came from prodo server considering that's where 85% of the population of siege is from now...

14. MikeD

MikeD Guest

I agree asty.

And **** all you trollers!!!

:)

15. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

*slaps ASStynax*

16. Vaelix

Vaelix Guest

Tibs is finishing an actual suit for me.. And i switched my skills on Skwis to be able to PvP..

Saw one person but i didnt have my macros or Suit yet so i took off..

I'll be logging on to siege more often and can bet I will *Never* See Chardo or Kat.. Or 90% Of the "PvPers" that are against Faction Gears.

17. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I still play Siege almost every day and run all over the shard and see nada!

And no, I do not stealth...

After my travels I play my tamer, hunt or farm silver the check the shard again, find nada then craft/imbue a bit, stock my vendor and off to be with the wife.

Over the spring / summer my game play goes way down, with Golf, B ball, Soft ball and of course Harley time!

I am changing my guild title to "last man standing"

Woot!

18. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

Same. I`m gonna turn over my accounts to Ginsu and let him use my mule and such so he can continue to build and fund his empire,lol. I`m taking a summer vacation from the game and more importantly from these boards.

So, good luck to whatever happens on SP. I`m done with the aggravation that comes with reading these forums.

I`ll be back when Santa`s perched on my chimney taking his yearly dump.

So fellow Siegers,
    Peace be with you..... Nanu Nanu..... Live long and prosper and all that crap. :thumbsup: