1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Best way to get Runic mallets?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Kotan, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

These seem fairly hard to get, especially compared to other runics -- not to mention the high resource cost associated with them. Am I missing something?

2. Moldy Fishmonger

Moldy Fishmonger Adventurer

In short, no.

3. Mr. Smither1

Mr. Smither1 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

They should also fix the number of charges on them so a dull copper runic mallet would have 50 and a valorite would have 15 instead of all of them at 10 charges.

4. pumpkin_escobar

pumpkin_escobar Journeyman

Yes please fix :)

5. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I did the amber quest around fifty times without a drop, I guess they just come with the residue, essence and relic fragment quests?

Lord Kotan likes this.
  6. Moldy Fishmonger

Moldy Fishmonger Adventurer

correct

7. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I did the quest that uses up magical residue 100 times this morning to test the drop rate. I used 5000 residue and received 2 mallets, one bronze the other dull copper. The 100 scrolls were turned in for 7350 reward points.
    Oh and the bronze dropped on my first try, but my hopes were soon dashed to pieces by the dread mallet of the rng.

8. Lord Kotan

Stratics Veteran

I wonder if we can get an Idea if this is something the Devs might be throwing around? You really don't get much reforge tries with 10 charges

9. Lord Kotan

Stratics Veteran

Is there a chance we can up the charges to match hammer runics? or even close?

or

Can we combine runic mallets -- say let us convert to the next higher level at 100 charges. So 100 DC charges gives us 10 Shadow, 100 shadow to 10 copper, 100 copper to 10 bronze, etc etc

10. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The drop rate is sad. Good is the higher the quest materials requested the better the runics. What use would crafting be if the desired mods where more a gimmi easy peezy? The choice mods should of been a new random artifact line of imbuable gear earned in Doom. Not some crafter scripter faovred gold making engine.