1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Best way to get started again.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Arcanus, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Arcanus

Arcanus Visitor

As the title says looking for a bit of info on getting started again. Have an account from probably 98' or so and was interested on coming back but playing on Siege. used to play Baja server from day it opened til around they split the lands between pvp and non pvp areas.

just point me in right direction I will do the rest.

regards
    Arc

2. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

look for the NEW2 guild...they will help you get started! welcome to siege!!

3. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Welcome to Siege.

Hope you stick around.

4. Arcanus

Arcanus Visitor

Ok i downloaded last night . before i fire this up again ..... i wanted to make sure this is the server i want to join. I love pvp and really wanted to run this game again is the population on Siege good?? I remember logging into Baja about 4 years ago and in 2 hours never saw another person was astounded

5. Ginsu's

Ginsu's Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

If you’re looking to see us. sorry.. that's not going to happen. unless you are about to die...
    We’re not going to be hanging out in towns. and for PvP it’s not. You could say more like 1 on 4 (PvPPPP)..
    But it is the best shard out there.. You get to know the players good or evil.
    How you are in game is going to be how you’re treated.

You can make a player here. If you don't think you can make it on are shard, you can always make a new player on a different shard. So welcome to siege and NEW2 will get you on your way

#5 Ginsu's, Mar 30, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
  6. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Siege is a low population shard but seem to have picked up a bit lately.

If you´re only after numbers in PvP then some of the prodo shards would probably be a better choice but if you wanna experience the different play possibilities (such as no insurance, Fel ruleset all over) that Siege has to offer then give us a try.

7. Arcanus

Arcanus Visitor

Ran around for 2 hours last night and am logged in now running around britania and luna cant find anyone been yelling in chat Help .Gen asking for advice guidance cant find a soul or get a reply......anyone on ??? Char name is Gts